Route Customer Service Manager
Pilgrim Dry Cleaners is a local, family owned business that is looking to grow our route team. We are looking for a Route Customer Service Manager to work out of Brooklyn Park. This position will be a key role in helping manage the fastest growing part of our company and will work directly with ownership and upper management on a daily basis as this is a family business .
Pilgrim Dry Cleaners currently provides pickup and delivery service throughout the Twin Cities metro and the Route Customer Service Manager will help facilitate and manage our growth. This position is key for the overall image of Pilgrim Dry Cleaners. You will be the customers’ first point of contact when they sign up for our route service. You will also be responsible with customer service for our route customers, and it will be your responsibility to make sure at the end of the conversation, the customer is satisfied and is assured in their mind that they are doing business with the right company. We want every customer to know in their mind that they made the right decision when they chose Pilgrim.
As a Route Customer Service Manager you will be required, but not limited to the following duties:
- Take all incoming phone calls, emails and texts regarding route and relay information to appropriate route driver.
- Monitor all route Accounts Receivables and keep them minimal.
- Fill in as a backup driver as needed on routes and have basic knowledge of each route.
- Set quarterly and annual goals for routes and work with the route drivers to make sure we exceed these goals.
- Cold call offices and new business accounts and perform face to face sales for new business
- Minimize attrition by contacting customers who have not used our services in a while
- Develop trust and rapport with all co-workers so they believe in your decision making
- Initiate new ideas and growth strategies to continue the growth of your department
- Be knowledgeable about all competition so we can better answer all customer questions and continue to adjust what we do to stay a leader in our industry
- Drive to local route stores periodically to make sure employees are handling route orders and concerns to the best of their ability
Here is a detailed outline of the job:
- 8am – 4pm Monday thru Friday (This can very from time to time, especially if you are covering a route for a driver)
- $19/hr base pay plus performance bonuses and incentives for total pay between $40K - $45K
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with company match
- Affordable Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- $500 hiring bonus